Tuesday 8 January 2013

Fashion Tasks 1,2, and 3

Task 1 

For our first Task, we were asked to find a fashion image that we thought was an "iconic" fashion image. I chose this image for GQ Magazine photographed by Mariano Vivanco which featured singer Lana Del Rey.



I chose this image because I think that Lana Del Rey envokes the glamour and sophistication of the 1960s and models like Twiggy. I think that all the elements work well together to create this aura of Sex and Seduction because of the Storytelling element of the background, the use of the prop e..g the rose, the bustier and the gaze of the model which is looking straight at the Camera.

Task 2

For our second Task, we were asked to take a Street Cast of a person. I chose to photograph this woman in Trafalgar Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment