Thursday 4 October 2012

120 Format/ Rochester High Street Shoot

The Result of my first attempt of the Location Shoot in Rochester High Street was that I had thin negatives which meant that they were underexposed. This was because of improper use of the Light meter and using 1/125 Shutter Speed and an Aperture of F.4. I decided that I needed to re-shoot to improve the exposure of my Negatives which would be achieved by using a larger aperture and a slower shutter speed. The Result of the re-shoot were better but still the negatives were underexposed using a Shutter Speed of 1/60 and a aperture of F 8.0 so that the back and foreground would both be sharp. The Lesson I have learnt from this shoot was you should always set the camera by what the Light meter reading tells you.

(N.B These Photographs are scanned in from the Negatives as the Print Machine is Broken)
Neutral Shoot 1 Neutral Shoot 2

No comments:

Post a Comment