Sunday 7 October 2012

Black and White Printing Workshop

We had a workshop in Black and White Printing last week. I found it useful because it was a refresher from Foundation because I haven't been in or used a Darkroom in over 5 months. The Aim of the workshop was for us to produce two prints that we were happy with. I am happy with the prints but to Improve the prints I need to make sure I get a better exposure on the film and be more careful with the straightness of my prints e.g. the easel.





Like for example the print at the top has quite a lot of grey tones rather than black and white which is disappointing  and the print at the bottom has to be straighter. I think I might need to practise my Printing techniques to get better results in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment