Wednesday 7 November 2012

Newmafruit Test Shoot 35mm + Medium Format

These are the results of the test shoot that I did at the Newmafruit Produce Fields with 35mm film. Generally, I am happy with the test shots but when I have the opportunity to go back to the produce I want to do another test shoot using medium format film so that I have a chance to take some photographs where I can measure the light properly with a light meter instead of using the simple ineffective inbuilt light meter in the film camera.


Newmafruit Field Test Shoot

Medium Format 
This is a contact sheet I made for this test shoot:


I feel that these images are too picturesque which conflicts with my concept and I found this area is too hilly and slanted for my angle and height ideas






No comments:

Post a Comment