Monday 13 May 2013

Evaluation of Fashion Project

During this project we have been exploring this idea of gender identity, the refusal to conform to a standard, the evolving trend of Androgyny in the Fashion Industry and how the masculine-feminine boundaries have blurred. From this project I think that I have a better understanding of the term "androgyny" and other terms such as "Gender Identity". The positives I can draw from this project are that I thought that we had a good concept, I thought the research was good and does somewhat visually translate our ideas into our final images, I thought that our final images are good and I thought that sometimes we worked as a group and I felt that I have pulled my weight in this project because of my contributions to ideas for various elements of the project,  I have always been on time and ready to start and I have contributed to this project through Health & Safety, Budget, Organisation of Digital Files . However, Things I felt could of been improved on was testing because I believe there was not enough testing, the group could of worked together much better, casting could of been improve on, I felt that things kept being changed, especially the set which had quite a negative effect on our ability to have confidence in our ideas  Moreover, I found this project to be difficult and frustrating because of the group that I was with because there was a lack of attendance in tutorials and workshops / the  other group members were constantly late from the very beginning  , and not ready to start, certain group members did not deliver on tasks that were assigned to them and I had to keep asking them to do it and during the production week I thought that the group was somewhat unorganized and we were running late with the construction of the set.  I think this project has caused a lot of unnecessary stress and worry on myself and I think that if was with any other group for this project, these things would not of happened and the project would of gone a lot more easier and smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment