Saturday 23 March 2013

Landscape Final Prints

These are my Final Prints for my Landscape Project:

Shutter Speed: 1/500 Aperture: F4.0

Shutter Speed: 1/500 Aperture F4.0.3

Shutter Speed: 1/500 Aperture: F4.0.5

With these prints I wanted to show how high demand for food has dramatically changed how our food is produced. I chose to photograph plastic play food to emphasize this notion of how our food becoming artifical due to industustrial scale of production and artificial means of production through environmental controls. I chose to photograph this plastic play food on a dinner to plate to show that we consume this food that has been produced in this artificial manor and I chose to photograph these objects in a field to show how food should be produced on the land and in the earth rather than in an large industrial greenhouse. These images have been influenced by photographers I have referenced such as Simone Nieweg, Hannah Collins and Freya Najade. I think that I have got what images I wanted from my ideas about the project and through the references I have researched. I think to have improved on these images I think I should of use a wider variety of plastic play food so that my final images would have been more visually varied.








No comments:

Post a Comment