Saturday 23 March 2013

Waste Final Prints

These are my Final Prints for my Waste Project:

Shutter Speed: 1second Aperture: F11

Shutter Speed: 4seconds Aperture: F22.7

Shutter Speed: 1/2 Aperture: F8.0.3

With this prints I wanted to show how the family space has changed by photographing rooms in my Gradfather's house. I chose to concentrate on the bedrooms where my mother's family slept and the dining room table where they always used to eat. On refelction on these final prints I feel that I have achieved what I wanted to by showing the rooms devioid of human presence but I chose to include objects in the photographs that have realtion to the people that once inhabited these spaces such as the first image my Grandmother's Dressing Table, in the second image the table being set out for a familty meal and the third the photograph of a relative and the old Monopoly game on the bed. I have been influenced by photographers I have referenced such as Jessica Backhaus, Oyvinsd Hejelman Phillp Toledano, Dwayne Michals and Breda Beben.  I think that the images are a little dark and to improve I could of made them lighter, however I think that the darkness works well with my concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment