Sunday 9 December 2012

Body Evaluation





In this project I have been investigating the economics of the High-street and the effect the recent economic climate on the high-street and small business owners in a small city such as Rochester. I think this project has made more self-confident about working with strangers. In terms of my understanding of my issues relating to my project I think I have a good understanding of the context of my idea. In terms of my research I think I have found artists that relate well with my idea and final prints because they have similar meanings to my idea and the meanings behind my final prints such as Kate Peters, John Delaney and John Thomson. In terms of my Final Prints I am satisfied with them because Task 1 was underexposed and Task 3 I ended up with a white background instead of a grey this was due to not underexposing the flash on the background. I think the aspect I need to address within the project is Task 1 because the negatives are very thin and it was somewhat of a challenge to print. To improve this I need to practise working with Low Indoor lighting. To improve this project I need to do more test shooting with a digital camera so that I have more images to work from to improve my development of the project. I think in future I need to take more care when handling my negatives because they have scratches and dust on them which can’t be removed.











No comments:

Post a Comment