Saturday 8 December 2012

Final Print for Task 3

This is my Final Print for my Task 3 The Studio Portrait

Linda, Owner of Sweetpea and Olive Florists for 6 years
Shutter Speed: 1/250 Aperture: Background F11 Subject: F8
Interview

How long has the shop been here?
"I have owned the lease on this shop for nearly 6 years, but there has been a florist shop here for 40 years"
How has the current economic Climate affected business?
"Business has been difficult over the last 4 years due to the recession, people losing their jobs plus rising fuel and utilities costs. We also face major difficulties in the Floristry Industry as we struggle to compete with major supermarkets who often sell flowers at below the prices we have to buy them it at"

(The reason why the Film Name is showing was because I was working with a white background and I didn't look good printing white a white background onto white photo paper)


No comments:

Post a Comment