Sunday 9 December 2012

Object Shoot Test Shots

Object Clock




These are some of the digital test shots I had taken on the day of the studio shoot prior to taking the final image on the Horseman Large-Format Camera. I had tried placing the clock on a book to make it relate more to my Criminal Justice System idea but I felt that the clock on its own looked better. I had thought to completely dismantle the clock but I thought just to take some parts off to represent a element of something that was missing.




These are Black and White test shots using the Large format Horseman camera. I decided to shift the camera position because I wanted to change the perspective to looking up it at and to make the clock seem bigger because it is a big issue in society today. The only think I disliked was that when changing the perspective was it eliminated the nice shadows that I had earlier in the digital test shots I decided that I wanted to add another object to represent something interfering with the system working. I chose to use a miniature spanner to refer to the phrase “spanner in the works”. I decided to change the position of the spanner in the second photograph because I felt it was just placed there in the first and had less of a meaning than the position in the second photograph.





No comments:

Post a Comment