Saturday 1 December 2012

Colour Medium Format Double Exposures

Medium Format Double Exposure These are the results of my experimentation with Colour Double Exposures. I know what is not working is the transparency of the majority of the test shots because they are not balanced because one image in the double exposure is overpowering and looks horrible. I think this is due to me using the same exposure for the two photographs taken in an double exposure. I need to experiment with Over and Underexposing with some of the shots. I think that images 45 and 57 work well because of the balanced exposures. When Comparing these with my Test Black and White shots, I prefer the Black & White because I feel that they work better because in these shots they have been difficult to print and I feel they are too complex with conflicting colours and have decided to pursue Black & White Double Exposures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment